Saturday, February 13, 2010

Poor Kid Works Too Hard

I wandered into Second Life today and thought I'd take another look at Brendon's progress.  Yesterday we pushed his build up into hte sky so he could leave a mess about without being in anyone's way.  So I headed to the sky (oddly, the Green2Sky project is actually...in the sky).  When I got there, I saw him sleeping in the sprinklers.  Obviously so tired he fell asleep and didn't even feel them turn on!  I thought to myself, wow this kid works hard!  Just yesterday he was saying he needed to learn how to make the sprinklers so he could get to work on irrigation.  I don't know anything about making sprinklers so I introduced him to IzzyLander Karu in Second Life, a good friend that has tremendous building skills.  Izzy told Brendon he needed to go to an island (we'll get Brendon to share that island name later) to learn about particles.  That was the last I heard until seeing what you see in the picture.  I am so impressed with Brendon's drive to learn more and how quickly he picks up the next task at hand. 
We have water!  What will be around the corner? 

2 comments:

  1. What's funny is I actually fell asleep. I was wore out between flying and trying to find out how to make the irrigation move. I should probably get out of the watter, log off, or at least sit down instead of falling asleep standing up lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you have to be careful falling asleep in Second Life. No telling what you'll wake up to. i had a big box built around me today.

    ReplyDelete