Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Doodle For My Future


Today I met with Keystone Bouchard. An architect in SL. To my knowledge he works full time building for others in virtual worlds. He came across my build with the help of Julie. He was super interested in the build and the concept. He told me how much potential this project has, which meant a lot to me coming from him. He decided to blog about what he saw and heard on his own blog which can be found here. This little encounter inspired me to keep pushing with what I have now. This means including 2 more floors.

Also in explaining to Keystone how this idea came about I realized I never blogged about it.


One boring day in Trig I did what every student with the attention span of a...well..high school student does. I doodled. I was drawing cubes with multiple perspectives. After visualizing separate floors, I realized I haven't seen any farm towers. I then started to do the math of turning a mile into a cube. (This is the wrong math, but that was my thought process at the time.)

At that point this was only an idea. An idea which had no purpose in my head. Now with my resources through Second Life this could be possible.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on an exciting project, Brendon! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete